Seeking an experienced artistic Video Editor to join our international team of passionate filmmakers making change through documentary, intersectional conversations and interviews.
- Must know Adobe Premiere Pro. Experience in animation and/or motion graphics a plus.Our ideal candidate will bring:
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project and the ability to bring them to life
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, motion graphics, Broll, music and transitions
- Proficiency in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to create high-quality final content
Please send a reel/link and cover letter to: email@example.com
*There is no pay for this position. Essential Stories Project is a not for profit organization. All team members are passionate, skilled professionals who volunteer their time. All work is done remotely.
We know there are great candidates who might not check all these boxes or who possess important skills we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself. We also encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including people of color, LGBTQ people and people with disabilities.
To learn more about us, visit our youtube channel:
Visit our Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/EssentialStoriesProj
Visit our website: https://essential-stories.com